If you are having issues with the Chrome web app, making a fresh installation will fix most issues. You would simply need to clear your browser cache (web activity) for OUINO and reinstall the program.
This can be done in only three steps in Chrome:
1. Copy chrome://settings/siteData?searchSubpage=www.ouinolanguages.com and paste it in your URL bar in Chrome.
2. Click on the little “garbage bin” icon on the right.
3. Click “Clear” to confirm.
Alternatively, if you have the app installed in your Chromebook apps, here are the steps:
1. Locate and right-click the OUINO app in your app folder.
2. In the menu, click on “Uninstall”.
3. Check the box saying “Also clear browsing data”.
4. Press “Uninstall”.
That’s it. Once your cache is cleared, you can reinstall the program. Here are the direct links to our web apps for Chrome OS along with instructions:
If you need any assistance, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.