Compatible with Android 5.1 and above.
OPTION 1 - OUR SERVERS
Best option, but requires a small settings change.This version allows you to download the entire app to your device. It is very stable and can be used offline. However, due to the huge amount of content (over 24,000 files), the application cannot be hosted by the Android Play Store and has to be downloaded directly from our website. This requires you to allow downloads from "Unknown Sources" on your device. It is a very easy option to change, but if you are not comfortable doing so, you also have the option of downloading the online version on the Play Store.
Android 8.0 (and above)
1. If you get a prompt saying you're not allowed to install the app. Click on "Settings" directly on the prompt.
2. Once you see "Allow from this source", simply turn the switch to "On".
3. Go back and press "Install".
Android (below 8.0)
1. Go to your Android setting.
2. Tap Security, then on the right, scroll down and tap "Unknown Sources".
3. Tap OK on the prompt that appears.
That's it! Due to its large size, it can take a long time to download and install, please be patient. If you wish, you can change the option again once the installation is complete.
OPTION 2 - PLAY STORE
The easier and faster installation, but requires a stable internet connection to use the program.Ouino is also available on the Play Store. The process is very fast and easy. However, a stable internet connection is required to use the version downloaded from the Play Store. If you have a constant and stable internet connection, or prefer not to make any changes in your settings, please download this version.